As an Account Manager of the Products, you will be responsible for managing accounts and relationships with existing and repeat customers, focusing first on customers who have purchased our Robot Extruder (E25) and over time assisting Distributors and Partners. You will focus on maintaining the existing relationships and creating long term relationships.
You are the link between our Customer Support department and the Sales Team. You are able to understand the demands and wishes of the customers, plan how these demands and wishes can be met, and as a result of that generate turnover for the company, but also maintain long term relationships with our customers. You will think along with customers, give advice, answer technical questions and will deal with recurring orders.
- Managing accounts for long-term success and maintaining positive relationships
- Acting as a point of contact and handling the individual needs of customers
- Resolving conflicts in a timely manner and providing solutions to customers
- Maintaining and reporting status of accounts and their transactions
- Collaboration with Customer Support and Sales
- Maintaining customer folders and customer-related documentation
- Technical affinity and background (HBO+)
- Experience in a Sales position
- Communicative, social, hands-on mentality
- Quality and service orientation is important to you;
- Proficiency in the English language in word and writing.
- Proficiency of more world languages is more than welcome!;
What do we offer?
- Appropriate salary, and good other secondary conditions (CAO M&T)
- A job within a young, very successful and strongly growing company where people work with a lot of passion and enthusiasm.
- A job within an innovative and dynamic organization
CEAD BV, located in Delft, founded in 2014 by Maarten Logtenberg (CTO) and Lucas Janssen (CEO). By now, CEAD is a leading supplier of large-scale thermoplastic composite 3D printing solutions. CEAD Solutions cover a wide range of stand-alone print heads, turnkey robotic solutions and gantry systems that are delivered and installed all over the world. CEAD develops unique technologies that make it possible to print large format composite and plastic parts. With its technology, CEAD is unique in the world and we are focused on continuous development.
CEAD is a fast-growing company with 32 employees, where young motivated professionals are working together with a lot of passion for technology and innovation. Driven to find creative solutions for all of CEAD’s customers and their applications in, among others, the maritime, construction, infrastructure, automotive, and aviation sectors.
On the one hand, CEAD is an organization that builds machines on a serial basis and puts them on the market, and on the other hand, CEAD is a dynamic R&D environment where improvements are made to existing technology and the development of new technology is continuously sought. We invest a lot in R&D and perform research with our customers in order to ensure that our technology is applied effectively.
Our solutions are generating a strong market demand that has skyrocketed in the last few years and continues to do so. Since we are growing rapidly with a strong desire to further professionalize the processes and procedures, we are looking forward to strengthening our team with a motivated Account Manager (Products).
Are you excited?
If you recognize yourself in this profile and are interested, please send your CV and motivation to HR@ceadgroup.com stating the job title.
For questions or additional information, please contact:
Suda Klingenberg at HR@ceadgroup.com
An assessment can be part of this procedure.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.