Field Service Engineer / Installation Engineer job description:
As a Field Service Engineer / Installation Engineer your main activities will consist of installing machines at customer locations with a team of colleagues. Our customers are located all over the world, which means that you will be traveling 50% of the time. Recent installations have been in Malaysia, Canada, England and Greece. So if you are tech-savvy, would like to work on big high-tech machines, and see the world; then this might be the perfect job for you!
When not you are not traveling for machine installations or machine service, you will work at our facility in Delft helping out on the assembly for new machines.
- Installation / Servicing of high tech machines and systems;
- Mechanical and electrical installation and commissioning of equipment;
- Customer support; performing on-site adjustments, creating solutions and solving problems
- Prepare written technical reports
- Executing preventive and corrective maintenance at customers;
- Technical affinity and background;
- Not afraid to work with large equipment; experience or willingness to learn;
- Experience in a similar position is more than welcome!
- Tech-savvy and solution driven;
- Quality and service orientation is important to you;
- Social, proactive, flexible, and a team player;
- Proficiency in the English language in word and writing.
- Proficiency of more world languages is more than welcome!;
- It is no issue for you to travel (ad hoc);
What do we offer?
- Appropriate salary, and good other secondary conditions (CAO M&T)
- A job within a young, very successful and strongly growing company where people work with a lot of passion and enthusiasm.
- A job within an innovative and dynamic organization
CEAD BV, located in Delft, founded in 2014 by Maarten Logtenberg (CTO) and Lucas Janssen (CEO). By now, CEAD is a leading supplier of large-scale thermoplastic composite 3D printing solutions. CEAD Solutions cover a wide range of stand-alone print heads, turnkey robotic solutions and gantry systems that are delivered and installed all over the world. CEAD develops unique technologies that make it possible to print large format composite and plastic parts. With its technology, CEAD is unique in the world and we are focused on continuous development.
CEAD is a fast growing company with 32 employees, where young motivated professionals are working together with a lot of passion for technology and innovation. Driven to find creative solutions for all of CEAD’s customers and their applications in, among others, the maritime, construction, infrastructure, automotive and aviation sectors.
On the one hand, CEAD is an organization that builds machines on a serial basis and puts them on the market, and on the other hand, CEAD is a dynamic R&D environment where improvements are made to existing technology and the development of new technology is continuously sought. We invest a lot in R&D and perform research with our customers in order to ensure that our technology is applied effectively.
Our solutions are generating a strong market demand that has skyrocketed in the last few years and continues to do so. Since we are growing rapidly with a strong desire to further professionalize the processes and procedures, we are looking forward to strengthening our Team with a motivated Field Engineer / Installation Engineer.
Are you excited?
If you recognize yourself in this profile and are interested, please send your CV and motivation to HR@ceadgroup.com stating the job title.
For questions or additional information, please contact:
Suda Klingenberg at HR@ceadgroup.com
An assessment can be part of this procedure.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.