As Operations Manager, you are responsible for operational matters. You are the link between the projects, the employees and the strategy.
You are also a people manager, someone with an eye for the staff and their talents. You ensure good cohesion in the group with your communication skills by continuously talking to the employees. The Operations Manager is responsible for ensuring that everything runs smoothly and efficiently, so you will often be on the shop floor and among the staff. This means that you will speak the language of the technicians when managing the production teams, the installation teams, and when supervising projects.
You are driven and someone who is constantly aware of the need to ensure that ongoing projects and service contracts run as efficiently as possible. You are a sparring partner for your colleagues in the management team and initiate improvement proposals that contribute to optimising the service operations.
It is important that you have a good overview of both the short and long term, of the division of tasks among the operational staff and of the execution of the work. The aim of the position is to achieve good operational results and to maintain quality.
As an operational manager, you have a practical attitude; you have analytical skills, can solve problems, are involved in planning and time control, and also in project control and the organisation of work processes.
- Making and keeping track of capacity plans
- Implementing process improvements
- Managing project managers and implementing improvements
- Identify continuous bottlenecks and inefficiencies in processes
- Implement new systems such as ERP
- Monthly reporting progress realisation in cooperation with project and product managers.
- Weekly/monthly updates and meetings on progress with project and product managers.
- Reporting during MT meetings
- Evaluations with production team
- Experience with ERP implementation and optimisation.
- Relevant experience within the industry or project organisation.
- HBO / WO work and think level with, preferably, a technical background
- Coaching leadership experience
- Decisive, flexible and enterprising personality with an eye for quality and efficiency
- Driven, proactive professional
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills
- Excellent management skills, team player and directive
- Retains overview and insight
- Enterprising personality
- Tenacious and solution-oriented
- Hands-on mentality
What do we offer?
- Appropriate salary, and good other secondary conditions (CAO M&T)
- A pleasant working atmosphere in which hard work and fun are central;
- A job within a young, very successful and strongly growing company where people work with a lot of passion and enthusiasm.
CEAD BV, located in Delft, founded in 2014 by Maarten Logtenberg (CTO) and Lucas Janssen (CEO). By now, CEAD is a leading supplier of large scale thermoplastic composite 3D printing solutions. CEAD Solutions cover a wide range of stand-alone print heads, turnkey robotic solutions and gantry systems that are delivered and installed all over the world. CEAD develops unique technologies that make it possible to print large format composite and plastic parts. With its technology, CEAD is unique in the world and we are focused on continuous development.
CEAD is a fast growing company with 32 employees, where young motivated professionals are working together with a lot of passion for technology and innovation. Driven to find creative solutions for all of CEAD’s customers and their applications in, among others, the maritime, construction, infrastructure, automotive and aviation sectors.
On the one hand, CEAD is an organisation that builds machines on a serial basis and puts them on the market, and on the other hand, CEAD is a dynamic R&D environment where improvements are made to existing technology and the development of new technology is continuously sought. We invest a lot in R&D and perform research with our customers in order to ensure that our technology is applied effectively.
Our solutions are generating a strong market demand that has skyrocketed in the last few years and continues to do so. Since we are growing rapidly with a strong desire to further professionalise the processes and procedures, we are looking forward to strengthening our Team with a motivated Operations Manager.
Are you excited?
If you recognize yourself in this profile and are interested, please send your CV and motivation to HR@ceadgroup.com stating the job title.
For questions or additional information, please contact:
Suda Klingenberg at HR@ceadgroup.com
An assessment can be part of this procedure.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.