As Project Engineer, you will assist the Project Manager in formulating the technical project execution plan. The projects are associated with our Robot and Printing systems, and are often customer-specific in certain areas (think of the setup; number of worktables, fencing, cable lengths, etc.). Within this role your main focus is the technical realization of the project.
You love to take technical challenges to a pragmatic solution. You will prepare customer layout plans (in the CAD program you make drawings and especially small adjustments to existing parts and setups), and detailed technical specifications as well as all supportive project drawings and documentation for internal and external use.
On the other end, you have a hands-on approach to the projects thus you’ll review and evaluate the customer site details ( e.g.floor strength, power connections, room for manoeuvre) and support the project manager on technical matters in order to achieve a flawless delivery of the system and successful execution of customer installation.
You work closely with the R&D (Innovation) and Production departments. You’re going to be involved in continuous improvement activities for project execution and production of the robot system.
- Prepare project layout plans, all technical drawings, simulation, specification and checklist documents from design stage to closure of the projects.
- Providing accurate and timely technical assistance to the project manager concerning customer site preparations.
- Supporting the R&D team for improvement of the current products and systems concerning the design work, generating the technical drawings and transferring them to the assembly team.
- Oversee construction and prepare “as built” and “as commissioned” documentation
- Maintain interface between site infrastructure and operational requirements and equipment design and construction process.
- Ensure standards and safety are maintained throughout all project interactions and delivery
- Improving project technical documentation, creating and updating robot system assembly manuals
- 3+ years of relevant working experience as a Project engineer
- A Bachelor in relevant engineering discipline e.g., Mechanical, Industrial, Mechatronics engineering or equivalent degree
- Extensive experience with Solidworks and similar CAD programs.
- Experience of machinery installation, utilities and heavy lifting equipment.
- Technical knowledge on steelwork and electrical systems design and construction.
- Good knowledge of Dutch and English
- Good attention to detail, quality and service oriented
- Proactive, and able to bring continuous improvement ideas
- Able to anticipate and solve problems related to projects, has a “can do” attitude
- Open to travel internationally occasionally.
- Good to have: Familiarity with risk assessment, safety rules and regulations, method of statement documentation
What do we offer?
- Appropriate salary, and good other secondary conditions (CAO M&T)
- A pleasant working atmosphere in which hard work and fun are central;
- A job within a young, very successful and strongly growing company where people work with a lot of passion and enthusiasm.
CEAD BV, located in Delft, founded in 2014 by Maarten Logtenberg (CTO) and Lucas Janssen (CEO). By now, CEAD is a leading supplier of large scale thermoplastic composite 3D printing solutions. CEAD Solutions cover a wide range of stand-alone print heads, turnkey robotic solutions and gantry systems that are delivered and installed all over the world. CEAD develops unique technologies that make it possible to print large format composite and plastic parts. With its technology, CEAD is unique in the world and we are focused on continuous development.
CEAD is a fast growing company with 32 employees, where young motivated professionals are working together with a lot of passion for technology and innovation. Driven to find creative solutions for all of CEAD’s customers and their applications in, among others, the maritime, construction, infrastructure, automotive and aviation sectors.
On the one hand, CEAD is an organisation that builds machines on a serial basis and puts them on the market, and on the other hand, CEAD is a dynamic R&D environment where improvements are made to existing technology and the development of new technology is continuously sought. We invest a lot in R&D and perform research with our customers in order to ensure that our technology is applied effectively.
Our solutions are generating a strong market demand that has skyrocketed in the last few years and continues to do so. Since we are growing rapidly with a strong desire to further professionalize the processes and procedures, we are looking forward to strengthening our Team with a motivated Project Engineer.
Are you excited?
If you recognize yourself in this profile and are interested, please send your CV and motivation to HR@ceadgroup.com stating the job title.
For questions or additional information, please contact:
Suda Klingenberg at HR@ceadgroup.com
An assessment can be part of this procedure.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.