Our super software team currently consists of 5 members, and is looking for someone who will be able to take on the Robot Extruder software (i.a. Product Owner of the RE Software).
- Further developing and maintaining the current software
- Implementing and testing new features and functionalities
- Setting up documentation for internal (version management) and external use (for customers, such as manuals)
- Installation and configuration at customers’ site (including conducting FAT / SAT)
- Providing technical support in regards of technical issues and questions
- Rolling out new processes with focus on process improvement to make our systems more efficient.
- Able and willing to learn and move onto commissioning, support and development of our AM Flexbot Systems.
We’re looking for someone who is also willing and able to travel as our customers are located all over the world.
We are looking for a person with a technical background and business acumen who gets a lot of energy out of understanding and grasping customer needs. Our sales process is quite technical due to the product and market, so affinity and experience with that is important.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience with TIA Portal / Siemens Systems and programming;
- Enjoys developing new functionalities;
- Proficiency in the Dutch and English language; in word and writing;
- Proactive, Social and flexible;
- Structured work ethic and excellent documentation skills.
What do we offer?
- Working with a motivated and engaged team;
- Freedom and space for own initiative;
- A job within an innovative and dynamic organization.
- Appropriate salary, and good other secondary conditions (CAO M&T)
- A job within a young, very successful and strongly growing company where people work with a lot of passion and enthusiasm.
CEAD BV, located in Delft, founded in 2014 by Maarten Logtenberg (CTO) and Lucas Janssen (CEO). By now, CEAD is a leading supplier of large scale thermoplastic composite 3D printing solutions. CEAD Solutions cover a wide range of stand-alone print heads, turnkey robotic solutions and gantry systems that are delivered and installed all over the world. CEAD develops unique technologies that make it possible to print large format composite and plastic parts. With its technology, CEAD is unique in the world and we are focused on continuous development.
CEAD is a fast growing company with 32 employees, where young motivated professionals are working together with a lot of passion for technology and innovation. Driven to find creative solutions for all of CEAD’s customers and their applications in, among others, the maritime, construction, infrastructure, automotive and aviation sectors.
On the one hand, CEAD is an organisation that builds machines on a serial basis and puts them on the market, and on the other hand, CEAD is a dynamic R&D environment where improvements are made to existing technology and the development of new technology is continuously sought. We invest a lot in R&D and perform research with our customers in order to ensure that our technology is applied effectively.
Our solutions are generating a strong market demand that has skyrocketed in the last few years and continues to do so. Since we are growing rapidly with a strong desire to further professionalize the processes and procedures, we are looking forward to strengthening our Team with a motivated TIA Portal Engineer.
Are you excited?
If you recognize yourself in this profile and are interested, please send your CV and motivation to HR@ceadgroup.com stating the job title.
For questions or additional information, please contact:
Suda Klingenberg at HR@ceadgroup.com
An assessment can be part of this procedure.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.